Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
It's disgusting. Shit, if it were that much of a problem, Ross could have attached a piece of yarn from the seat to his key chain to remind him, no need to research how long it would take to die in a hot car. I think he made a purchase at lunch for an excuse to drop it off at his car so he could check Cooper's condition. I just wonder what he'd have done if the baby was alive when he got off work...It's too bad no one walked by & noticed the baby in the car.
And so many think they can shop, tan, grab a beer & leave the kids in the car, thinking a short time is OK. People need to wake up, kids get abducted every day, do these parent's not think? Many things could happen, is it that important to tan that you can't wait until someone can watch your child? These things make me so mad, it's plain stupidity. I bet if they forgot their cell phone or laptop, they'd remember. I'm by no means mother of the year but this is plain common sense here & hard to believe so many lack it. I'm starting to think Baby Care 101 should be added to senior classes but IDK if that would help since many do this intentionally & sad to say, it's not an accident or mistake.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by Pat/Ohio - 07-06-2014, 06:04 PM