Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HANNAH GRAHAM & MORGAN HARRINGTON, VA. MISSING/MURDERED
(10-02-2014, 12:14 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: Just read on Facebook, that there is a possible link in forensic evidence between Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington's murder. If this proves to be the case, we will have a bona fide serial killer in custody.

CNN has been running a headline for the last few days that there's a DNA link between Hannah and Morgan's cases -- they cite an inside LE source.

But, I've only seen LE directly state "a forensic link". I hope that there's a DNA link -- that's about as solid as evidence gets.

I think Randy Allen Taylor is guilty of abducting and killing Samantha Clarke and Alexis Murphy (he was convicted of Alexis' murder; never charged in Samantha's unsolved case). He was the last known person in contact with both women before they disappeared.

It won't surprise me if Jesse Matthew is responsible for Morgan's rape/murder and whatever has happened to Hannah Graham. I'm also interested in the possibility that he's linked to Cassandra Morton.
[Image: 542accb6b50ed.image.jpg?resize=300%2C376]
Cassandra's family reported her missing Oct. 14, 2009, several days after she was seen walking along Park Avenue (Morgan Harrington went missing Oct. 17, 2009). Cassandra's body was discovered by a hiker on Camp Hydaway Road near Liberty University on Nov. 29, 2009. Matthew was familiar with the area as a former student at Liberty.

I'm not as familiar with Cassandra's case as the others and don't know if authorities were able to recover any perp DNA from her body or at the crime scene. I hope so.

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/local/au...f6878.html

(HOTD edit: corrected time frame for Cassandra's disappearance)

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT HAPPENED TO HANNAH GRAHAM? -- 18, Virginia - by HairOfTheDog - 10-02-2014, 12:42 PM