Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HANNAH GRAHAM & MORGAN HARRINGTON, VA. MISSING/MURDERED
New Details About the Discovery of Hannah Graham's Remains

Snip:
More than a month after her disappearance, on October 18, Sgt. Dale Terry of the Chesterfield Sheriff's Department and his small search team were finishing up for the day when behind an abandoned home -- just eight miles from where Hannah Graham was last seen -- they (police) found a skull and bones scattered across a creek bed.

"It was not buried, and its location was not far from the road," he told a local television station. "There was not any crushing of any bones (HOTD: Morgan Harrington's parents have said that her bones were crushed when her body was found in 2010). As far as the skull, everything looked to be intact to me." Nearby was a pair of black pants, similar to ones Graham was wearing when she was last seen.

"I do believe God wanted us to find what we found," Terry said. "I don't know how else to explain it other than something inside me told me to just continue to look." (HOTD: doesn't look like Matthew offered up the location of Hannah's body.)

Ref: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/20/us/han...index.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: HANNAH GRAHAM MISSING, 18, VA / JESSE LEROY MATTHEW JR ARRESTED - by HairOfTheDog - 10-21-2014, 12:09 PM