Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Was there life on Mars at some point in the past?
(10-21-2014, 10:44 PM)Cutz Wrote: Huh. So I take it George Bush stopped a dangerous asteroid from destroying the Earth. I guess I've never given him enough credit.

George W had a plan to intercept the asteroid, but he never had to execute it. Cheney took him aside first and explained that the Republican voters were referring to something much more grounded when they demanded that Bush prevent more illegal aliens from entering the US. (The asteroid ended up crashing somewhere in Siberia anyway, I think.)

Truth is, before George W entered the White House, Bill Clinton was already progressive when it came to embracing aliens. Well, aliens are future potential voters, right? Hillary's been covertly pandering to that base and breeding aliens in the family basement for almost 15 years now -- she's always been one forward-looking bitch.
[Image: Hillary.jpg]
1990s --classified photo leaked: ^ Hillary Clinton with Chelsea's better-looking, outta sight, adopted younger sister.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was there life on Mars at some point in the past? - by HairOfTheDog - 10-22-2014, 03:16 PM