Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered
Nowsch's lawyer is trying to blame others for his actions. That is extremely disturbing that they are claiming a brain injury from years ago. Hope they have medical proof that this indeed happened. This "injury" happened in 1996?

And I am sorry the act of self defense is not going on someones property and shooting them. When it has been stated that he shot first, this will be hard to prove this theory, which is WHY I think he is pulling this other defense of a brain injury 19 years ago.

I am sorry I do not feel sorry for this gang banger he has asked for trouble, we probably will never know what happened up until the point he was on their property shooting. But the bottom line is this, the bullet from his gun hit Meyers in the head that resulted in her death. THEN IF it was in fact self defense turning yourself in, not fleeing the scene would have been the smarter choice. Instead took off and hide. Then when he was found, barricaded himself into his house smoking pot (mocking the PD in my opinion). This is not a person who is innocent, or suffering from a brain injury. He knew what he was doing.

I could go on and on about this punk ass wanna be!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered - by LytoMe - 03-04-2015, 12:19 PM