Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered
(03-04-2015, 05:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 04:24 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Or maybe she was fearful for her daughters safety, so she grabbed the son who is a little stronger. I guess what it comes down to, what happened that led up to this?

I think it does matter on the basis of his defense, if it was in fact self defense or was she trying to peacefully speak to him. I know sounds far fetched, but not every person in this world is evil. If she did in fact care for this boy like her husband said, maybe she was not trying to harm him or hurt him. But in fact speak to him about whatever it was that lead to the altercation.

I would like to know the REAL story of how this all started.

Agreed. I'd like to know the REAL story too.

I understand everything you are saying, I do but I was done with this family when I found out they lied. There is no coming back from that for me. I'm not giving the benefit of doubt to those that lie. That makes me feel snarky towards them now.

HAHA Snarky......115 Great word...I need to use that more often!!

I just know from experience that some innocent people can be portrayed like evil villains if it helps out another party. Sadly enough whomever in this family started to lie, or keep from the public information. Thus, people tend to distrust them after they find out they were not telling the truth.

I WOULD LOVE a trial, but I highly doubt there will be one. This douche bag can not afford a trial, he will take a plea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered - by LytoMe - 03-04-2015, 05:26 PM