Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SHOULD DYNEL LANE BE CHARGED WITH MURDER? -- THE ASSAULT OF MICHELLE WILKINS
(03-20-2015, 07:44 PM)QueenBee Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 10:40 AM)sally Wrote: Since when is it legal here to have late term abortions? As far as I know you're not allowed to abort a 7 month old fetus unless the mother's life is in jeopardy and even then I think at that stage of pregnancy it's too late. It's no longer a fetus, it's a viable baby.

I can sort of address this, maybe. back in the 80's my brother and sis in law were expecting. When she was scheduled for her 6 month check up, my brother at the last minute decided to take the afternoon off work and go with her, so he could hear the baby's heartbeat and see the ultrasound picture. During the ultrasound, the tech saw something "wrong" and called in a doc. The baby was laying splayed out, not in fetal position. So they sent her for an X ray. Turns out the baby was anacephalic...meaning no brain was developing. The baby would be either still born or die shortly after birth even if carried to term. The baby was "living" only through mom's cord
They decided to bring her in and induce labor, and she gave birth naturaly to a still born baby. It was never referred to as an abortion, but a still born birth.

I didn't address that, but of course in a situation like that you should be able to induce labor if the baby isn't expected to thrive. Something like that should be the parents choice and I imagine it's very painful. I wouldn't call that abortion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHOULD SHE BE CHARGED WITH MURDER? - by sally - 03-20-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: SHOULD SHE BE CHARGED WITH MURDER? - by sally - 03-20-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: SHOULD SHE BE CHARGED WITH MURDER? - by sally - 03-20-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: SHOULD SHE BE CHARGED WITH MURDER? - by sally - 03-20-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: SHOULD SHE BE CHARGED WITH MURDER? - by sally - 03-20-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: SHOULD SHE BE CHARGED WITH MURDER? - by sally - 03-20-2015, 01:44 PM