Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CUT & RUN: FUGITIVE FROM CIRCUMCISION
(03-25-2015, 09:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: I've never given any thought whatsoever to this before. If I were a parent I'd sure like to know if something from my child was being used to make money for someone else though.

If I had a male baby and was certain that I wanted him circumcised from the get-go, I wouldn't care if nobody told me that Oprah would be using his foreskin on her face for vanity purposes.

But, if I wasn't sure that I wanted him circumcised and was convinced or pushed to have it done by the false rhetoric of medical professionals looking to make an undisclosed buck off of my baby's foreskin, I'd be pissed off.

I know that some high-end topical anti-aging products contain placenta. I don't think it gets disclosed to mothers that their placenta might be sold to the cosmetic industries. I don't care at all about that whole enterprise because the placenta is just part of a natural by-product and the transaction doesn't involve an elective surgical procedure or informed choice like circumcision does.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUT & RUN: FUGITIVE FROM CIRCUMCISION - by HairOfTheDog - 03-25-2015, 12:24 PM