Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CUT & RUN: FUGITIVE FROM CIRCUMCISION
We had our son cut primarily because my husband was cut; I left it to him to decide. I think (as someone else has mentioned), it used to be just standard practice (at least here in the U.S.) and I went along with it out of some concern that my kid would get teased in the locker room (and/or run across a woman like Duchess one day).

Revolting to me (which I posted elsewhere) is that some orthodox Jewish Rabbi's suck the wound (which is raising some herpes concerns). Vomit.

In this case, I dunno...I realize there may not be a statute of limitations on something like that, but there should be. I'm sure it hurts the same but potentially much more traumatizing for a 3 year old.

If I were that mother though, I wouldn't have told my son "daddy wants to have your penis cut...what do you think, hon"? before resolving the issue legally. That kid is going to be fucked in the head--probably every time he has to go to the Dr. much less if he has to undergo the procedure. He probably has nightmares every night picturing bad men with knives coming at his dick. "He's aware of the procedure"...dumb bitch.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUT & RUN: FUGITIVE FROM CIRCUMCISION - by username - 03-29-2015, 05:01 PM