Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
INTOLERANT BASTARDS NEED LOVE TOO
Boy, that behavior modification thing really gets at your nerve center doesn't it? I suspect it's the idea that you, like anybody else on the plant, are capable of being easily manipulated into behaving, acting, or thinking a certain way.

I got news for you, free-throw ingredients woman. You already are manipulated emotionally and intellectually. Every single day. By commercials, by media, by people around you...you are the active victim of a thousand cons on every single waking moment of your time. All I did was admit I was raised among conman and thieves, and then took a career that formalized and furthered my training in those areas so I became quite good at what I do. That you react so strongly is no surprise to me. Most smart people do the same thing.
In fact, I'll tell you a secret. People who do what I do, good or bad, LOVE a person who thinks they're too smart to be redirected or conned. They're the easiest of all because their own suspicions and paranoia do half the work. Smart people are always trying to calculate the odds, get an angle, figure out someone's game. So their minds are already preoccupied and busy, and therefore easily susceptible to bait and switch style games.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: INTOLERANT BASTARDS NEED LOVE TOO - by Donovan - 04-06-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: INTOLERANT BASTARDS NEED LOVE TOO - by Maggot - 04-06-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: INTOLERANT BASTARDS NEED LOVE TOO - by sally - 04-07-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: INTOLERANT BASTARDS NEED LOVE TOO - by Maggot - 04-07-2015, 05:53 AM
RE: INTOLERANT BASTARDS NEED LOVE TOO - by Maggot - 04-07-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: INTOLERANT BASTARDS NEED LOVE TOO - by Maggot - 04-07-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: INTOLERANT BASTARDS NEED LOVE TOO - by Maggot - 04-07-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: INTOLERANT BASTARDS NEED LOVE TOO - by Maggot - 04-11-2015, 08:08 PM