Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ARIZONA COUPLE MISSING/FOUND DEAD, MICHAEL & TINA CARECCIA
(06-27-2015, 01:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think that the private detective may have stated that observation to counter what Mike's son Luke said, Gunnar.

Luke said early on that his dad and new stepmom would not just willingly up and leave. He also said that he doesn't think there's any foul play involved because, "there would be no motive."

Luke doesn't make sense. He couldn't possibly know the motives of a stranger(s) or even hidden motives of those known to the family. The only option Luke's statement leaves open is that the couple accidentally got lost. Hard to believe.

PI Williams sees it differently. He thinks that husband Mike, who I believe was actually unemployed and also having financial trouble, might have hurt/killed Tina and scrammed. Or, that someone else hurt or killed both Mike and Tina. Those are not possibilities that the family or the police have mentioned, but I think Williams' speculation is reasonable.

I also think it's reasonable to consider the possibility that this couple staged their disappearance, with or without some accomplices in the family.

No signs of foul play in the car, according to police. I'd really like to know if the same is true for the house.
Which is protocol for any disappearance/murder investigation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARIZONA COUPLE MISSING, MICHAEL & TINA CARECCIA - by Blindgreed1 - 07-01-2015, 12:27 PM