Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ideal Marriage circa 1926 Mock book club discussion
(07-03-2015, 09:52 PM)Donovan Wrote: I got distracted, sorry. I'll have to pick my game up.

Meanwhile, I got another question for the people here. I went on a date today with a woman my age after meeting online at your standard local dating site. Hit it off well, lots in common, talked each others' ears off all afternoon, had a good time. Then a hug and a kiss good night, and...nothing. No spark. No surge. No feeling at all.

So now I'm wondering where to go from here. If this were a hypothetical situation, or even a real one you've experienced, do you nip a potentially rewarding friendship in the bud because no sexual charge? Do you play along for a while hoping to kindle something and in the meantime enjoy company of somebody pleasant?

You know I think you're brilliant so I'm not going to call you dumb. You just described a friendship in the making. Women aren't just for fucking, ya know. You don't have to play along with anything, just let it be, do things together, have a good time, enjoy her company.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideal Marriage circa 1926 Mock book club discussion - by Duchess - 07-04-2015, 05:05 AM