Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ARIZONA COUPLE MISSING/FOUND DEAD, MICHAEL & TINA CARECCIA
(07-04-2015, 09:39 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I could see Mike wanting to find Jose and ask him about the fire.

Seems totally believable.

It's definitely possible.

I'd want to know who claims to have overheard Jose talking to Mike about the fire-starter and whether or not those witnesses spoke to police before the meth allegations were made public. That would contribute to how credible I found the claim.

Did you notice in the family statement that they also stated that even if meth shows up in the tox results, they won't believe that Tina and Mike went to Jose's house to get meth? If the family is looking to claim that the couple was forced to take meth in that case, I don't think it will be very believable.

Plus, meth use over time can be determined by forensic hair follicle testing. Since Jose is claiming that he did meth with the couple many times, I'd think the ME would do hair follicle testing in this case (and, if Jose is telling the truth about the long term meth use, his defense attorney will definitely want that test to be run, IMO).

I don't know when the tox test results will be finished or whether they'll be revealed to the public.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARIZONA COUPLE MISSING/FOUND DEAD, MICHAEL & TINA CARECCIA - by HairOfTheDog - 07-04-2015, 10:05 PM