Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ideal Marriage circa 1926 Mock book club discussion
(07-06-2015, 03:34 PM)Donovan Wrote: Ok so the no-spark thing ended, I think it was pretty mutual that there was nothing there. My big fear was that I'm on emotional shutdown from the ex, it's a defense mechanism from my fucked up childhood and allows me the freedom to be about as cold-blooded as I need to be in protecting the inner self. It's like a brick fucking wall that slams into place and lets nothing through. And yeah, friendship is pretty key to longevity but there has to be SOME sexual energy there or it is stillborn. If friendship is the soil of the relationship, a sexual surge is the MiracleGro.
Besides, the silly bitch spent half an hour vehemently defending Twilight and the Fifty Shades of Gray books as fantastic works of fiction.
I can forgive a lot of things, but that shit crosses the line.

Sometimes the friendship leads to a spark...
Also...
good call after her literature choices. what is this world coming to when that drivel is considered fantastic OR a work of fiction. She needs a frat boy.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideal Marriage circa 1926 Mock book club discussion - by imsuchawildflower - 07-06-2015, 03:54 PM