Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are black students getting help at home?
(12-10-2015, 10:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Sorry Clad.

My experiences as a kid and the experiences of the kids in my family now don't match up to how you described us and other non-black families.

My observations as an adult don't line up with your contention that school boards (and I think you just tossed in government) are solely responsible for black kids scoring lower on average than their peers. I believe there are several contributing factors.

And, I don't believe that black kids are all behavioral problems that hamper learning for themselves and others, but can't be properly addressed due to PC paranoia.

Different experiences and viewpoints.

It takes only one bad apple to spoil a barrel.

White kids are more likely to grow up in families but it's not a certainty.

Government not only defines education now days but they are defining black families by providing money principally to those headed by women. And they provide more money to women with more children independently of whether there's a father present or not. It's independent of the number of fathers. It's independent of whether the mother teaches any of her children what "no" means or not. It's independent of whether here children succeed or are fed before school. It'ds independent of her resources so long as she spends everything beforee the next check. The school's no better at all. They only care about money from the government too. They get their loot whether anyone learns anything or not. They get huge piles of cash and black kids represent even larger piles of cash than white kids because their lives are worth more now days. Not only do black lives matter but they have way more civil rights than you or me. This is the new math. Don't shoot 'em in the streets or teach them how to add and subtract because the government has already taught them to multiply. We have ever more children being denied even the most basic education while people blame the parents and teachers instead of who's really responsible; school boards ands government.

It';s the status quo failing these children and the police and courts asked to deal with it.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are black students getting help at home? - by cladking - 12-10-2015, 11:13 PM