Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TAMIR RICE, 12 -- KILLED BY CLEVELAND POLICE
(12-31-2015, 01:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Yeah, we've known Tamir Rice was guilty of being a very big kid since just after he was killed, Maggot.

Most of us understand that he could be mistaken for an adult easily from a distance and that the pellet gun could be easily mistaken for a real one. Too bad the 911 dispatcher failed to pass those possibilities onto the responding officers.

Yeah, and unfortunately the officers also weren't informed that Tamir could have been an alien sent to earth to bring Tom Cruise back to the mothership. The possibility exists. It's up to dispatchers to inform highly trained personnel of every possibility. I personally call up soldiers in Iraq to tell them that it's possible every Muslim they meet might not be a terrorist, because I assume they don't know it themselves.

I said from the start, from not "newly enhanced video footage" that it was a justifiable shoot. However, the officers still did plenty wrong, Mags. Bad tactical approach, and the lack of medical attention really is incredibly reprehensible the more I've thought about it. That article you linked was just as biased and ignorant of facts as the story they claim activists tell.
Quote:Before shooting, the officer yelled repeatedly, "Show me your hands" as loud as he could. But the boy refused to comply, brandishing the gun instead.
Brandishing is a rather libelously wrong word. He went for the gun... I would assume to throw it on the ground or show it was just a toy. I very much doubt he would have shot cops with it.
Quote:Brandishing - wave or flourish (something, especially a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAMIR RICE, 12 -- KILLED BY CLEVELAND POLICE - by Cutz - 12-31-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Midwest Spy - 11-28-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Duchess - 11-28-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Blindgreed1 - 11-28-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Duchess - 11-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Ferguson - by username - 11-28-2014, 07:50 PM