Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?
(05-01-2017, 10:52 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Wish I could tell her off. That's been my problem my whole life. I'm too nice and I hate confrontation so I usually try and avoid it. I'm a sensitive person so instead of confrontation I just end up a massive ball of stress until I bawl like a baby. Which usually ends with my bosses telling me to suck it up and that I'm doing a good job but none of my issues I bring up get resolved. Yeah well I'd be doing a GREAT job if you had properly trained me in the first place and then I probably be able to handle the phones but no you shut me down after only three days on the phone because I didn't ask customer's the right questions. But you never trained me properly on the different scenarios to be able to ask the right questions. I was new to the phones but apparently I was supposed to know what to do and handle calls without any training.

You've got great benefits, Clang. You're very lucky, not everyone gets something like that from their employer. I'd try to hang in there for that alone. I understand that some days are better than others, it's like that in any job. Remember back to when you really wanted this job, maybe that'll help to get you through the bad days.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? - by Duchess - 05-02-2017, 11:11 AM