Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
25 reasons why the left hates Trump
That's not a relevant comparison Biggie. And, did you mean to post it in this thread?

Nobody called the cops on Sarah Sanders and had her arrested for simply being at the establishment.

The two black men at the Starbucks had not been asked to leave before the Starbucks manager called the cops and had them arrested (something she hadn't done with white customers waiting for someone without making a purchase).

That's why Starbucks and the Chief of PD apologized, and why Starbucks changed its 'discretionary' policy and held the diversity training (which I think is good).

Anyway, if I was a Liberal (or any other political persuasion), I wouldn't be cheering because Sanders was legally refused service, even though in her case, it was based on what's she's said and done. I'm not losing any sleep over it either though.

I also don't cheer when Sanders belittles reporters for asking reasonable questions or when crowds of people shout "lock her up!" at Trump rallies or when Trump publicly derides individuals/groups/companies/govt agencies on a regular basis. It's all stupid to me.

Messages In This Thread
25 reasons why the left hates Trump - by Maggot - 06-21-2018, 11:19 AM
RE: 25 reasons why the left hates Trump - by HairOfTheDog - 06-26-2018, 12:21 AM