Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?
(08-06-2018, 08:06 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clean up your act Clang, it's gutter rap.

MWS, I have tried to help Clang and Zero, because what if something happened to them and you never intervened, you have to live with that. If they reject what I am saying then I accept that. Zero in particular may have been traumatized and it is so overwhelming that Zero posts things that are at times offensive, don't make sense, and reflect on a person that is not happy with themselves. If someone accepts them for who they are without judgement, I feel I can help. If they don't want that help, I will not enable them, I am a brick wall when it comes to enabling, THAT i learned in my training, I can't be manipulated. I really hope Zero makes it.

I'm a bowl of pudding when it comes to enabling.

Nothing is going to happen to me that I didn't decide to do to myself. I smoke mostly on weekends, drink, crossdress, enable my brother and his joblessness and gambling, drink and dance crazy at concerts and social events, and act weird and stupid, and inappropriate at times on messageboards, somewhat enjoy being a lazy fuck, so don't cry for me Aussietina, its too late to save me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? - by Clang McFly - 08-06-2018, 05:54 PM