Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Watched the Debates last night, Ouch!!
(10-16-2019, 06:24 PM)Rootilda Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 11:13 AM)Maggot Wrote: I guess a big question was about Ellen and Bush being friends. This is one of those examples of how violent the Dems are Quite a few of them pissed because of their friendship. How could she bla bla bla why would she bla bla bla . But you do not hear a peep from the Republicans or the right ya know why? We don't care.

This is one of those examples of how violent the dems are?  What the ever loving fuck are you talking about?  Give me one example of someone being violent about this.  Everyone I know doesn't give a rat's ass about it and it was a stupid question to ask at a debate that should be about important topics.

OK...........
This is what we say to children who don’t want to sit next to the class misfit at lunch. It is not — or at least it should not — be the way we talk about a man who used his immense power to illegally invade another country where we still have troops 16 years later. His feet should bleed wherever he walks and Iraqis should get to throw shoes at him until the end of his days.

link
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched the Debates last night, Ouch!! - by Maggot - 10-16-2019, 07:13 PM