Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'Sinister's Ass has been handed to her...Again' thread
Sinister Wrote:
D Wrote:I'm up for that. And that is being aware that I'll have some of my posts voted as such Smiley_emoticons_wink
Shit, D, they'll be fighting for first in line to give me shit votes! ::lmao::
Oh don't be precious Sinister. The inception of such a program would be wholey and solely to dole out "Shit votes" to me and the occasional to few to Ramseycat. I am sure the idea was an epiphany to you but was really just a desperate attempt to ignore me without ignoring me.
What am I saying (No one needs to be seen to be paying me attention but they can anonymously ladle shit votes at my every post.) The effect is the same regardless, but you and your merry gang of retarded hags can justify it as some kind of an "up yours fagguy".
Personally I think it is a great idea for me. I like the attention and the efforts you make to ignore me by mentioning me in every other post and coming up with ways to include my contributions in this little dysfunctional family of yours.
Sound about right Sinister?
Don't answer, you are ignoring me. LOL.
merry gang of retarded hags can justify it as some kind of an "up yours fagguy".
Personally I think it is a great idea for me. I like the attention and the efforts you make to ignore me by mentioning me in every other post and coming up with ways to include my contributions in this little dysfunctional family of yours.
Sound about right Sinister?
Don't answer, you are ignoring me. LOL.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by crash - 04-09-2009, 12:54 AM
[No subject] - by crash - 04-09-2009, 12:57 AM
[No subject] - by Fry Guy - 04-09-2009, 03:58 AM
[No subject] - by crash - 04-09-2009, 07:45 AM
[No subject] - by LuMPyPussy - 04-09-2009, 07:57 AM
[No subject] - by crash - 04-09-2009, 08:08 AM
[No subject] - by Fry Guy - 04-09-2009, 10:49 AM