Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and five other terrorists would be tried in a civilian court
(11-20-2009, 05:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 10:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Whats your opinion on this shit ?
do you think these fucking terrorists deserve to be protected by our constitution ?

Of course they don't deserve it but, this is America & we are a nation of laws...I recognize this guy as being one of those that "we" tortured...How the hell can we run around the world condeming others for doing the exact same thing "we" do ?...Serious question...And if you don't think America isn't guilty of her own terrorist activities then you just are not paying attention or you choose to disregard it.

tortured before they blew up the WTC? or after ?

rightfully I would just as soon had them killed on the battle field or where they were found .

like the article says this is the first time that an enemy of the country in an armed conflict will be given the protection of OUR Constitution which in reality only affords protections to US citizens .

while I can see some of your point ,I cannot in good faith agree with it .
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and five other terrorists would be tried in a civilian court - by IMaDick - 11-20-2009, 08:06 AM