Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and five other terrorists would be tried in a civilian court
(11-21-2009, 08:12 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: It's a tricky situation... they aren't US citizens so should therefore not be protected by our laws. On the other hand, we apparently want to try them here, using our laws, so yeah, they should have the same protection as anyone else involved in our legal system.

Tell me what US law enforcement agency arrested these terrorists ?

if they were arrested by the military they deserve a military tribunal as war criminals .

tell me is there a war being fought over their actions ? was the wolrd trade center considered an act of war ?

show me where at any point that these people became civilian criminals ?

Im hoping your just poking around for a reaction and are not as dumb as your post makes you appear , this whole thing of trying these people in our courts is unconstitutional .

if our constitution applies to these then it applies to everyone in the world , do you think that was its intended purpose ?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and five other terrorists would be tried in a civilian court - by IMaDick - 11-21-2009, 08:38 AM