Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm kinda surprised nobody asked me this.
(01-22-2021, 02:25 PM)BigMark Wrote: You kill things?

I really should have told this story earlier but I was at work and busy.........anyways I have time now.

So this morning I go out the door and on my way to my truck there must have been 10-12 squirrels running around with nothing to do. i thought that was odd and shrugged and went on my way. i get about 110 of a mile and see a guy had cut down about 20 maple trees. i know the guy he is from Mass. transplanted up here and he don't care he wanted a good lawn but if he doesn't stump them he will still have to go around them with his lawn mower but anyways.
I realized why the squirrels were allover the place. He destroyed their winter homes. 

On my way back from work I picked up some air canisters for my pellet gun and me and another guy will plunk squirrels this weekend. They have a way of getting in the attic and will pick at any soft spot till they get in. I'm pretty sure all mine are good but you never know. The squirrels destroy any bungi cord I ever put out in a few days I don't know why and they have a way of breaching any space.

So yes I kill things. I don't like it much but yup.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm kinda surprised nobody asked me this. - by Maggot - 01-22-2021, 09:45 PM