Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Royal Family.
(06-23-2022, 09:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 06:05 PM)Piglet Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 04:21 PM)rothschild Wrote:
I didnt have time to watch it all, but i suspect you are accusing the British as dictatorial monsters, brutish, psychopathic, ruthless, selfish, empire builders.  Guilty as charged.  We do after all have a Queen.  There is a hierarchy in all things, there are the British, and those below.

Of course its a matter of opinion who comes below that, and America does well.  I dont know if youve noticed, all take the knee or its equivalent when meeting the Queen.   All are grubby and squalid in comparison.  And of course, the French come last.  

Those stool pigeons, Baboons, with the morals of tom cats.  In all things they resort to trickiness, blathering and hypocrisy.   Just be grateful of where Mexico sits, and it isnt France.

The Queen has no real power. She is but a dried up old raisin figurehead. But you Nancy boy British have your pretend tea party with the Queen. Us American big boys we have real work to do.
There, this shows your ignorance.  The Queen is not a figurehead, she is the political head of Britain.  So how can that be?  In the turmoil of politics, the Queen, or a King has the power to dissolve parliament.

The queen in this case decides if the ruling government is so bad it needs to be booted.  The prime minister is interviewed by the Queen monthly i think.    I must admit im not up to date with the accusation of being an English Rothschild.   If it means that i have a brain, wealth, initiative, drive, good looks, humour, then guilty, again, as charged.

As for being a nancy boy, i have already had a crack at the Duchess, im sure she would find my english accent, with well rounded vowels, with a touch of anglian and London, irresistible.  As well as all else, my villa in Cividale, Friuli Italy, and being pregnant in the 11th minute.

As for the Americans having real work to do, i must ask you what on earth you have done so far, as you havent done any up to now.   Your last decent president was Reagan.  Obama was a flob in the face of the world.   Flob means spit.  Plenty of words, telling everyone how wonderful he is, while being empty and useless.

Id like to draw a comparison, that the American government is like a flock of yaks jumping about, as you are. 

Biden is a performing flea.

In our battle of wit.   You lose.   The English always win.  Yes we do, in a war.

Messages In This Thread
The Royal Family. - by Piglet - 06-23-2022, 10:25 AM
RE: The Royal Family. - by rothschild - 06-23-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: The Royal Family. - by Piglet - 06-23-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: The Royal Family. - by Clang McFly - 06-23-2022, 09:29 PM
RE: The Royal Family. - by Piglet - 06-24-2022, 08:36 AM
RE: The Royal Family. - by rothschild - 06-24-2022, 09:15 AM
RE: The Royal Family. - by Piglet - 06-24-2022, 06:03 PM
RE: The Royal Family. - by rothschild - 06-24-2022, 07:07 PM