Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the attention of Mark the glove blower upper.
Choke?  Is that the best you can do.?   Before you got to the venue of our meeting there would be a plastic sheet on the ground to catch the blood after id chainsawed you.  We wouldnt want to stain a carpet.   Having had a closer look at changs name, it is clang.    Many years ago there was a tv series in britain about a race called the Clangers, they lived on another planet.

It is something you would enjoy chang, another gift for you, its on you tube.    Given the chance i would ram a pigs leg up your asshole till your back teeth rattled, you see how i care for you, orgasm in ten seconds.     Or tie you down, and offer your mother a choice, mount you or i would chainsaw your head off.  Orgasm in five seconds.

All good family entertainment.   I see Rothschild in his infallibly inadequate way makes an inadequate comment.  I want to know more about you Rothschild.  Post your life story, i wont mock.  I promise.   I will be supportive and empathic, like Mr Duchess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For the attention of Mark the glove blower upper. - by Piglet - 11-28-2022, 07:44 AM