Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating
Judging your ex boyfriend by my values and personality, he will have a girlfriend in every port. Men including me mess around till about 30, then want to settle down, oh yes they do. I suddenly became broody, and saw it in other men, even to the point of hooking up with women they should not.

I presume he is well beyond thirty, or early thirties, so not wanting to settle is a red flag, though you say hes hinting at it. Hinting is not good enough, he should be discussing it openly, and if you do, scan for holding back.

From my own experience having more than one lover is a soulless experience, meaningless and empty. Its fun while your young though, and now a lot older i regret ever doing it. As for the coach, if he is a proper introvert it will take time to get to know him, if you ever do.

If he ranks high on companionship, warmth, humour, kindness, empathy, values, etc then id go for him, as well as judging your ex with that. The trouble with introverts is that its possible to take them for granted, and only know how much you cared or valued them when there gone, they become invisible.

The other troublesome fact is that we are all damaged, in psychiatry they call it a personality disorder, we all have a bit, or a lot of that. Where do they rank with booze, drugs, violence, either physical or emotional? Money management is important, who wants to be in debt, or without health insurance, keep your own accounts heakthy., and not shared.

As above, if you want a good time go for the ex, but expect to get hurt, though i may be wrong. Intuition should play a big part, having said that, use your head, not your heart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - by Piglet - 01-19-2023, 09:59 AM