Sorry. But did I just hear you say . . .
(03-30-2023, 10:26 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I love Joe.

Me, too.

Especially when he says stuff like this, while addressing a group and pushing gun legislation (after the murder spree of children, by a tranny), yesterday.

"I ’m a Second Amendment guy. I have two shotguns.  My sons have shotguns. You know, but our states—you know, everybody thinks somehow the Second Amendment is absolute. You’re not allowed to go out and own a—an automatic weapon. You’re not allowed to own a machine gun. You’re not allowed to own a flamethrower. You’re not allowed to own so many other things."

First . . . Good to know, dead people not only vote, but own guns, too.  Hunter is his only living son.  Beau either died on the battlefield or by brain cancer . . . depending on the day and how he tells the story.  Nice to know Hunter currently has a firearm . . . as he lied on his ATF Form 4473 application, to purchase a handgun (and then failed to maintain control of it).

Second . . . you can legally own a fully automatic weapon, a machine gun and/or a flame-thrower.  C'mon, man . . . talk to your ATF guys and learn the laws.

For a man, who swore to uphold the Constitution (and being in politics for five decades), you'd think he'd know a little something about the 2nd, and US gun laws.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry. But did I just hear you say . . . - by BlueTiki - 03-30-2023, 07:47 PM