Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon.
Cant be done Rothschild, its only when ecological armageddon comes rapping loudly at the door will people sit up. Unfortunately my personality type has a rare asset, that i automatically compute consequences on everything.

And as my deficits are well known, would you put me in charge of anything? While the vast majority concentrate on here and now, im thinking way down the line, and if it means curbing today for tomorrow, im out the door.

Just look at the above, and they mean it. They cant have children or relatives. Imagine two wolves have just killed a deer, they are not going to save some for tomorrow. I have a tin can bank just in case, and even before hell comes, there are shortages at supermarkets.

Saving the world is about redesigning everything from the tyres to the engine using a car analogy., not going to happen. Like the above, its get stoned today, fuck tomorrow, and savages, Duchess, dont give a fuck.

Having said all of that, im sure this world is about fucking up, theres too much of it, and the crazy ones are people like me who try to fix things and who suffer because of it, when the grand design is too fuck up.

Does Putin or Chi worry about a fucked up world, no, they are savages like the Duchess and tiki. While im worried and disturbed about cattle wading in water, as they will slowly starve, Duchess was more concerned about my english than Tikis notes.

A prime example of barking up the wrong tree, hopeless in its inadequacy. Im glad they have made up, top of the CNN news for sure.

I bet you wish you had not of asked Rothschild.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon. - by Piglet - 04-03-2023, 06:31 AM