Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon.
(04-04-2023, 08:01 AM)Piglet Wrote: Thr observation is observational and emotional, yes, those cattle will starve or drown, and yes i do have feelings, none of that detracts from the above, why you should suggest it does i dont know.

If you were to look at it in a logical mechanical way, the upshot is the same.

And yes i have suggested remedies, using a car analogy, did you not read that?  

Those cattle are an example of what will happen to us, humans.  Mock that.  

Another curse i have is that i feel the feelings of the people around me, and i know the desperation, fear, and horror those cattle would be feeling.  
And im way ahead of you.

Piggy . . . using cattle as sympathetic creatures (those belching bovine and farting flank-steaks . . . responsible for global warming) while prophesizing an ecological Armageddon due to climate carnage, was retarded.

Your emotion-based "human-cattle" observation, prevented you from considering any other outcome besides death.  As you missed other options, you ignored a Darwinian opportunity for a species . . . to adapt and/or evolve.  You left the cattle to drown and starve.  You didn't even attempt a rescue.  

About your car analogy . . . the tires and the engine represented . . . what?  Absolutely meaningless without context.   Face it, piggy . . . all you’ve got is empty words and fears and tears to sell us  . . . and you try to market your maudlin drivel as wisdom and deep thought. 

I do not envy your "curse" of feeling what others around you, feel.  Their overwhelming revulsion and desire to flee from you . . . is an example of a natural survival instinct.

It's late and I'm tired.  Up your game.  You're way behind the curve and NOT ahead of anyone, homo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon. - by BlueTiki - 04-05-2023, 01:22 AM