Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon.
(04-05-2023, 01:22 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 08:01 AM)Piglet Wrote: Thr observation is observational and emotional, yes, those cattle will starve or drown, and yes i do have feelings, none of that detracts from the above, why you should suggest it does i dont know.

If you were to look at it in a logical mechanical way, the upshot is the same.

And yes i have suggested remedies, using a car analogy, did you not read that?  

Those cattle are an example of what will happen to us, humans.  Mock that.  

Another curse i have is that i feel the feelings of the people around me, and i know the desperation, fear, and horror those cattle would be feeling.  
And im way ahead of you.

Piggy . . . using cattle as sympathetic creatures (those belching bovine and farting flank-steaks . . . responsible for global warming) while prophesizing an ecological Armageddon due to climate carnage, was retarded.

Your emotion-based "human-cattle" observation, prevented you from considering any other outcome besides death.  As you missed other options, you ignored a Darwinian opportunity for a species . . . to adapt and/or evolve.  You left the cattle to drown and starve.  You didn't even attempt a rescue.  

About your car analogy . . . the tires and the engine represented . . . what?  Absolutely meaningless without context.   Face it, piggy . . . all you’ve got is empty words and fears and tears to sell us  . . . and you try to market your maudlin drivel as wisdom and deep thought. 

I do not envy your "curse" of feeling what others around you, feel.  Their overwhelming revulsion and desire to flee from you . . . is an example of a natural survival instinct.

It's late and I'm tired.  Up your game.  You're way behind the curve and NOT ahead of anyone, homo.

he likes to be called booger eater, not homo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon. - by pyropappy - 04-05-2023, 03:20 AM