Sorry. But did I just hear you say . . .
(04-19-2023, 08:49 AM)Piglet Wrote: Im worried about you.  Northern Ireland can become part of Eire, tomorrow, if its voted for.  There is a majority of catholics in the north now, but they vote to stay part of the UK.  If my memory serves, New Mexico was part of Mexico not long ago.    If they could would those peoplee vote to become part of Mexico, or stay as the US.

Your not debating with an idiot.

A debate?  As all you have uttered is vague, emotional, and unsubstantiated Loyalist tripe as "truth". 

Couple that with your unconnected and unintelligible ramblings  . . . regarding the Windsor Agreement, NORAID, Biden’s meddling, Americans supplying weapons and democracy  . . . and it is, once again, another one of your agonizing attempts to appear poignant and knowledgeable.

You are correct when you stated I’m not debating an idiot.  Currently, as there is no debate, my pleasure is confined only to reading the musings of one.

By all means, start a thread where you take the position of a righteous Ulster . . . and I . . . the dreaded Fenian. 

If you choose to do so, do have the courtesy to tie your emotional rants into tangible and provable arguments, as to provide a starting point.  As a polite suggestion, you might want to review your previous posts and support your proclamations, contained within.

That is, of course, if your village can spare your absence, for a few moments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry. But did I just hear you say . . . - by BlueTiki - 04-19-2023, 01:07 PM