Sorry. But did I just hear you say . . .
(04-23-2023, 07:24 AM)Piglet Wrote: I was a psychological bully at school. Sean Locke left me alone because of it.  i can out manouvre most if not all.   im disliked universally.  

You . . . a Psychological Bully?   hah  Sorry, luv!  That's just a lie you tell yourself to rationalize your universal "Billy-No-Mates" , condition.

You know Sean ignored you because he was straight . . . and he quickly realized you were nothing more than a witless, delusional, sociopathic, closeted fairy.

No upside for him . . . which then denied you a crack at his backside.  So you anointed yourself as a "psychological bully" to dethrone and deny your true and lonely, Rage Queen, self.   

Your Freudian slip, when you used "manouvre", demonstrates Sean's correct assessment  . . . and it also fed your delusional self-image, of being an Apex gay stud.

I admit I'm a bit rusty with my French, but isn't "ouvre " associated with some type of "opener" . . . like a can or bottle?

You go right on and keep fantasizing that you are the world's greatest "man-opener" . . . all the while watching men . . . bent over a table . . . playing Snooker.

It's so you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry. But did I just hear you say . . . - by BlueTiki - 04-24-2023, 02:49 AM