Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!!
(07-06-2014, 05:45 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm done banging my head against the wall trying to get Aussie to understand. It's clear she's rather sulk about the issue than resolve it or just let it go. She can't conceive of a world that doesn't revolve around her.

I get what you were saying, ramsey.

I have old friends from the same circle who do drugs beyond pot and cocktails -- they usually don't invite me to get togethers where they're gonna be partying hard like that. I think that's normal. Actually, I appreciate that they don't extend an invitation that I'm gonna decline anyway.

Sometimes I just wanna talk to KJ alone, or vice versa, about something that isn't any real concern of our other old friend SA. SA and KJ's wife don't get all bent when KJ and I meet up for lunch without asking them to join us.

Everybody's different. Aussie doesn't view it as we do -- but she should handle her friendships as she sees fit.

P.s. I think sally's situation is different; I understand the concern there. It's not like she found out her old friend was interacting with other people without including her and got bent about it. Her friend fell off the map completely without explanation. That happened to me once, too. It was weird and concerning; still is a little bit. But, once I knew she was alive and well, the mystery reason for her detachment pretty much stopped bothering me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!! - by HairOfTheDog - 07-06-2014, 05:57 PM