Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(08-04-2016, 04:39 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 02:15 PM)neeb Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 02:01 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 11:16 AM)neeb Wrote: if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

Well I'm out. Especially with the onion and garlic's.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

There are fleas and ticks too but we are not expected to enjoy those.
Fuck a bunch of government.
I will stick with all the sex I can get, gonna keep drinking coffee and iced tea and even continue to eat red meat.

See you in nervana

alright so next question is If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ? ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, - by neeb - 08-05-2016, 12:12 AM