Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
NORTH KOREA & NUKES -- IS CHANGE ON THE HORIZON?
I saw new National Security Advisor John Bolton interviewed on Face the Nation this weekend. He was much more subdued than he was as a frequent FOX guest.

Bolton has previously advocated for military attack of North Korea and overthrowing Kim.

Near the end of the interview, Bolton raised my eyebrows when he said the U.S. was going to apply the Libya model of denuclearization. Does he really want negotiations to move forward? If I were Kim, I’d say “fuck that”, which is essentially what Kim did yesterday in response to Bolton’s comment.

Today, Sarah Sanders contradicted Bolton’s comment and said she’s not aware that the Libya model is in play. Later today, Trump said the North Korea denuclearization negotiations would not be comparable to the Libya plan. He said that Kim would continue to lead the country with a lot of protection from the U.S. if a deal was reached, and that North Korea would flourish economically like South Korea.

This administration really needs to gets its shit together and have a shared strategy before they expect anyone to consider entering into serious agreements with the U.S.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NORTH KOREA & NUKES -- IS CHANGE ON THE HORIZON? - by HairOfTheDog - 05-17-2018, 02:56 PM