Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Obama the twat i think he is?
(10-19-2022, 06:08 PM)Piglet Wrote:
(10-19-2022, 10:02 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(10-19-2022, 07:59 AM)Piglet Wrote: I dont know how he sleeps at night.  [Image: asshat.gif]

The same way every politician in the world sleeps.....  in a warm bed, with a full belly,  dreaming of ways to take more power,  and make more money. 

Even your parliament and the royals do this.    There's absolutely no politician who actually cares about their constituents.   (Actually,  I met a couple of mayors who cared what the residents said,  but we'll get to that later)

If I actually cared about your country,  I would dig around and find parliament members who are worse than Bama, until I do, maybe find some new material.   We Americans bash our politics all the time, and you're getting boring.
No cannongal, no british politician blue or red would stanby and not do what they said they would do, especially like this, and keep their job.  And certainly not the royals. Ive hurt you.   If the dead Iraqis were european or American, or a close ally, Obama would have smacked the Russians.

I accuse Obama of being a racist.  Against the Iraqis. Disgraceful. 

I remember listening to Obamas two hour speech at the start of his presidencies, i didnt understand a word.  Meaningless claptrap, talking for its own sake.    So you dont care about britain, you should, were your aircraft carrier, there are two yankee airbases near me, and an RAF one, eastern england is the last border before the stinking hell of France and europe.

And thank god they are there, yankee jets fly over my house almost daily.

You should be worried, obama etc started the red revolucion in america.

Viva la revolucion...........

hah  you didn't hurt me,  I never liked Obama to begin with,   I tolerated him for a time.   I absolutely hate that elitist,  Michelle 

Mebbe you should learn how to use Google,  before you tell me how great parliament is  hah

Messages In This Thread
Is Obama the twat i think he is? - by Piglet - 10-18-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Is Obama the twat i think he is? - by BigMark - 10-18-2022, 12:37 PM
RE: Is Obama the twat i think he is? - by Duchess - 10-19-2022, 04:56 AM
RE: Is Obama the twat i think he is? - by Piglet - 10-19-2022, 07:59 AM
RE: Is Obama the twat i think he is? - by Piglet - 10-19-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: Is Obama the twat i think he is? - by cannongal - 10-20-2022, 10:49 AM