Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Center for disease control and prevention.
Liar Duchess, how stupid do you think i am?, denial at its best. I didnt post up this note with your best interests at heart, rather the opposite. When i was coming off cigars i had a voice problem.

If i didnt have any and i was in a supermarket, the battle would commence, to buy or not to buy. Eventually i walked past the counter, i was looking after myself. Unlike you two, and more.

I want to bring that battle to the fore, for you too suffer, i couldnt give a flying wotsit whether you come off or not, you are not worth the energy, i have no interest in being your parent. Just be aware that if you go ga ga, do you haver health insurance that will cover a lifetime of care?

And if not, and you do fall, can i have your curb address? When and if im over there i can drop by to toss a buck in your direction. Indeed, if i could id buy you both a months supply. You will take that as abusive, indeed. Irony at its best.

Let the battle commence, with whats left of your conscience that tells you to stop, and the voice that says carry on......... ha ha ha ha.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Center for disease control and prevention. - by Piglet - 03-31-2023, 07:49 AM