Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A communique from MF's "friend" Clancy.
"Frank, "I'm being humiliated": The weight of irony in his cries of himself being "humiliated", comes crashing down with the force of a cartoon anvil. The events of the banning's, the rantings, his broken promises of who would actually take over from him, and the change over, lay squarely at his feet. Frank done his level best to humiliate (with never-ending repetition) some of his own members during, and prior to these events. I needn't repeat his accusations or insults, some of which can reverberate out-with forum life into it affecting how you earn a crust.

I'm no expert by any manner of means, but in forums, I've come up against this type of pompous, narcissistic...ego-so-big it needs carrying around in a U-Haul, behaviour before. In, Frank's case, it's almost childlike. It's akin to spoiled little girls stamping their feet with truculent disapproval because they can't get their own way. I'll wager anything you like none of you expected to see an owner/admin of a mock/flame site posting the likes of, "I won!" "I win this one" I'll raise the odds, and bet you've never seen an owner/admin of a mock/flame site swiftly make a change in the rules in order that no one gets the better of him.

As some of you have already commented, the "becoming annoying" factor has also been introduced. Naturally, the criteria for "becoming annoying" lies with, Frank/Duchess, because it seems there isn't a hairs breadth between them since the place changed hands. If a member has superior mocking skills than Mock-Admin & VIP, does that constitute "annoyance"? Having asked that, Frank's lack of invention, wit, comedic-repost is painfully obvious for all to see. The nauseatingly repetitious slights and insults he dishes up, could possibly have been stamped on long ago as "annoying" had, Duchess been infatuated with someone other than, Frank."

What impresses me about this is that every single word of it is 100% true.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
A communique from MF's "friend" Clancy. - by Cynical Ninja - 02-22-2010, 09:05 AM
RE: A communique from MF's "friend" Clancy. - by D - 02-22-2010, 12:14 PM
RE: A communique from MF's "friend" Clancy. - by D - 02-22-2010, 01:03 PM