Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
(04-04-2011, 11:47 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Stupid dolly dinkle dance school nearby, where I thought to let my daughter get a feel for ballet classes, you may summarily go fuck yourself.

Kidlet was sent out of the class to compose herself. First damn class. She's 6. She got nervous, then frustrated. The half wit teacher, who looks to have been dancing only a few years(on high school drill team no less), closed the door in my crying kid's face. Kid thinks she has been kicked out. Can't calm her down. The hallway, where the fat, sloppy, living through their kids stage blargs wait for their future meal tickets is chaos! Kids running around, knocking people over, shrieking. Fat stage hags on cell phones talking about what makeup artist is doing little tarts makeup for pageants( ugh!!!!!)

Needless to say, I was happy to leave. We requested a refund since she had 10mins of one damn class. got a letter Friday.

3 pages long

In it, the school owner said my daughter has medical psych issues and I should have disclosed them at the start. That she spoke to other parents and they had a lot to say about events (oh really...like what? And I thought "gossip" was a big no no there), and that my child will never learn the steps needed to be a dancer.

I haven't replied yet. So much mocking. Too easy. It's laughable! What kind of assclown insults a little kid? Geez. Now I wonder what that teacher said to my kid...

I was so pissed Friday. So. Pissed. I'm over it now. Just trying to think of the best last word fuck you reply. Just because I can.

Oh, and the good part of this is I found a GOOD place for her. I know the people there well. They were my early teachers and are a very focused facility. Not "dance team" bullshit.

I say start a FaceBook page and get that shit PUBLISHED! Since they sent the letter, it isn't libel. Hit them where it hurts, in the wallet!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - by Cracker - 04-04-2011, 11:51 AM