Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
JonBenet Ramsey case...new evidence from Burke? caution! autopsy photos
(10-25-2013, 05:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You know, I really don't.

Did JonBenet have an older brother? Thought I had heard that. If so, that could be an angle. I don't feel like it was someone outside the family.

Like LC thought, it was probably her mother.

She had an older brother named Burke who was 9 at the time.

A couple of years ago, he was re-interviewed and there was hope that the investigation might move forward - that's when LC started this thread. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to come of it.

I'm interested in what others think because I'm totally undecided on this one, MS.

Statistics would support the parents being responsible, but it's not always someone in the family or close to the child.

To me, the ransom note and all of its oddities, and the fact that it was reportedly written inside the home, is the most incriminating evidence pointing towards an inside job. Why would an intruder risk hanging out in the home like that?

Still, the handwriting was never definitively matched to anyone (although some analysts felt it was a woman writing it with input from a man).

[Image: ramseyransomnote_zpsaca86cf8.jpg?t=1382651503]

I've always hoped that guilt would overtake whomever was responsible and someone would confess. Probably a slim chance of that happening though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JonBenet Ramsey case...new evidence from Burke? caution! autopsy photos - by HairOfTheDog - 10-25-2013, 05:47 PM