Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
JonBenet Ramsey case...new evidence from Burke? caution! autopsy photos
I've never been completely sold on one theory either, blueberry. And, there was so much corruption and so many personal entanglements between LE, the DA, the Ramseys, and the media in Colorado........hard to tell fact from fiction early on.

One thing I could never get past - why would the would-be kidnapper write a long-ass ransom note in the house, on Ramsey stationary, and then leave the sexually-assaulted dead girl in the basement? It doesn't make sense to me to take all that risk. I think a kidnapper would have written the note before going to the house. And, he would have taken JonBenet from the house and then sexually assaulted her.

If Burke murdered his sister, however, the ransom note and the body in the basement makes sense to me. Patsy and John wanted to protect their son (and possibly themselves, if he had a documented history of aggressive behavior). Now that we've finally seen and heard from Burke, I gotta say I find him weird as hell, in a way that I don't think can be completely attributed to the intense media coverage surrounding his sister's murder.

Anyway, I don't know if he's the killer, but I now think Burke's a stronger suspect than I had in the past. Hopefully, the new DNA testing will render definitive results that can either completely rule him out or pin him down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JonBenet Ramsey case...new evidence from Burke? caution! autopsy photos - by HairOfTheDog - 12-16-2016, 08:44 PM