Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
facebook and myspace are fuckwits and tools
post #20 in this thread: http://mockforums.net/t-amber-alert-va-e...#pid117289

caused me to ask everyone's opinion here of facebook and myspace. i just had a big conversation with my brother's wife about this, i am tired of people pressuring me to join. i will not. ever. period. this aggravated me even more tonight, reading that fb and ms are not cooperating fully with authorities in kidnapped VA girl matter. there is a goldmine of useful info on those sites. employers, perverts, creditors, stalkers, investigators, & authorities Police love that shit! and they won't cooperate in a kidnapping/life or death situation??? shit, they don't keep half their members' info private anyway. they say they do. but they always screw up. you think they're secure? yes virginia, there is a santa claus. Santaani

my brother's wife had no answer for my question when i was getting pressured yet again....why the hell do i need them to stay in touch with family and friends or send photos blah blah? why do i need a middleman? she said we'd talk more. we already talk. she said other family members are on there. well i already talk to them too on email. so what is the big fat fucking deal with these sites?
oh, i know...i need to go "friend" some total fucking strangers. i don't have enough people to talk to.

Messages In This Thread
facebook and myspace are fuckwits and tools - by Lady Cop - 12-08-2010, 10:38 PM
RE: facebook and myspace suck - by Lady Cop - 12-08-2010, 10:42 PM