Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty
(03-12-2012, 05:02 PM)Kip Wrote: Jezreel, thanks for all of your updates. I followed Tori's disappearance daily (I must admit I was suspicious of her mother for quite a while.) I commend Terri-Lynn for pleading guilty. Her statement is quite eloquent - I wonder if she wrote it herself. I wonder if Rafferty thinks he has a chance in hell of being found not guilty.

Your welcome Kip, I wasn't sure how many people outside of Canada followed this. I agree about her mother Tara, especially when the news about the drugs came out, she was always a bit weird at the press conferences she had too.
I believe this is an edited statement from TLM, maybe once this trial is over they will release the unedited version.... Unfortunately I don't think now that we will get any answers from her as to why they did this tomorrow, I will never understand people, what makes you want to beat as abuse a young girl and leave her partially naked in a field??
I hope rafferty doesn't think he has a chance of being found not guilty, unless they rely on the fact that he was never seen clearly in the surveillance videos and it's just TLM's word? The one good thing is that don't have to prove he comitted the actual murder to find him guilty of the charges, just that he was there and participated and if he is found guilty is automatic 25 years in prison.

I am still considering whether to go tomorrow, only as I am interested to see how TLM talks, reacts and what she says on the stand, I don't think I could handle hearing all the horrid details though :(
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria (Tori) Stafford, 8 - Canada, Murdered. The trial of Michael Rafferty - by Jezreel - 03-12-2012, 06:01 PM