Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Crime and Color
(08-21-2011, 06:50 PM)IMaDick Wrote: But what username meant was that it's all based on income levels, money breeds civility and with enough of it criminals wouldn't be criminals.

which is bullshit at it's core.

Not to say there isn't white collar crime, but yeah, I think income levels change the nature and frequency of crimes. There might be white collar, Martha Stewart type crimes but I don't see soccer mom's organizing flash mobs and looting their local Nordstroms FFS. Income levels don't necessarily breed civility but the LACK of money (and everything associated with that...hunger, desperation, entitlement, poor living conditions, drug/alcohol abuse etc.) would tend to nurture a criminal mentality.

Not to say that it's not a choice and that people can't or shouldn't pull themselves out of their given lot in life. I'm just saying that SOME people are brought up in lifestyles that can push them towards a criminal path and they have to work harder than others to make the right choices and not follow their elders/siblings/peers etc. in to a criminal lifestyle.

I know you'll never get this and even if you do, you won't agree with me just because.

hah

Commando Cunt Queen
(08-21-2011, 11:25 PM)Cracker Wrote: Here is my thesis on generational poverty. It's not a bullshit post, for once. haha: http://mockforums.net/thread-4472.html?h...al+poverty

I read it. Very interesting. I want to read it again tomorrow after coffee.

Oops. I double posted and it's too late to edit. Anyway, if anyone wants to organize a flashmob on Nordstroms, please let me know. I'm in.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-22-2011, 12:28 AM)username Wrote: Oops. I double posted and it's too late to edit. Anyway, if anyone wants to organize a flashmob on Nordstroms, please let me know. I'm in.

How about Nordstrom's Rack? I've got one nearby. Much less security (but it will take longer to find the good shit, so probably a wash).
(08-21-2011, 06:36 PM)username Wrote: It would be interesting to see what the statistics are for black kids (or other minorities) that are adopted out to stable homes at a young age. Stick a minority baby in some middle to upper middle class family and I would think that the statistics would even out.

How'd that work out for Gary Coleman and Todd Bridges?

Tiki, they don't count. believe me when I tell you they are the exception to users rules.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-22-2011, 10:32 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: How'd that work out for Gary Coleman and Todd Bridges?

Watchoo takin about Tiki?

Someone had to do it, unfortunately that someone was me.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-22-2011, 11:34 AM)White Pud Wrote:
(08-22-2011, 10:32 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: How'd that work out for Gary Coleman and Todd Bridges?

Watchoo takin about Tiki?

Someone had to do it, unfortunately that someone was me.

Someone else would have done it right, and it wouldn't have been near as funny as watching you make an ass out of yourself.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-22-2011, 11:39 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Someone else would have done it right, and it wouldn't have been near as funny as watching you make an ass out of yourself.

Quite an astounding specimen of peon who actually believes anyone actually listens to or cares about anything he says about anything, and he calls me deluded?

Smiley_emoticons_smile
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I hate to say it, but once again I'm with Dick Head. Jesus Christ OP, you can be quite the tard sometimes.
Hispanics count as "white" in Georgia:
[Image: georgia-population-2010.bmp][Image: georgia-rape-race-2009.bmp]
[Image: georgia-race-robbery-2009.bmp][Image: georgia-race-homicide-2009.bmp]

Now what are we going to do about this? Nothing? Move? Give them more money?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Let's look at birth rates:

"Overall, Whites continue to have the lowest birth rate overall. The exception is the Mormons, who single-handedly skyrocket Utah and Idaho to the 1st and 3rd highest birthrates in the nation, even as 80% of births are to Whites in those states. Arizona has the 2nd highest birthrate by state. Although Arizona also has a high population of Mormons, the birthrate there was driven mainly by Hispanics.

Incredibly, in California only 28% of babies born are White, even lower than in New Mexico, and only slightly higher than Hawaii and Wash. D.C. Texas is only a little higher, at 35%.

It is also a bit shocking to see that less than half of all births are to Whites in a number of Southeastern states, including Georgia, Florida, Maryland, and Mississippi.

Now bastard rates:
Race - Birth Rate - Total Fertility Rates - % to unmarried women
White - 11.6 - 1.864 - 26.6
Hispanic - 23.4 - 2.959 - 49.9
Black - 16.5 - 2.115 - 70.7
Asian - 16.5 - 1.908 - 16.3
American Indian - 14.8 - 1.820 - 64.6

Lovely tidbit: The Hispanic birth rate is actually double the native White birth rate (11.6 to 23.4), and their birth rate is even at a higher rate than back in their home countries."
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.