Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
(05-01-2013, 06:07 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I don't have any information on him being at the Tavern.

My notion is Jessica probably knew him as a customer off and on, with no camera in the shop or outside the shop we can only guess if he popped in now and then, he's brawny looking say she thinks he's OK, nothing to worry about. He could live 2 or three exits North of there or South, he travels a route say for work.

He had to gag her and tie her up to get her in the van. IMO

It's a sad deal, I hope they find her alive.

Sorry, NightOwl, I misunderstood an earlier article. The tavern's surveillance cam that captured the van was apparently pointed at the road outside as the van went by.

From yesterday:
The video is blurry, the van is only seen for a few seconds, and neither a driver nor license plate can be seen.

"I wish I had the technology like you see on TV where you could blow it up and I could see the driver inside. But that doesn't exist for me," Shaw told WOOD. But it is something.

"It does give us some hope that we've got some accurate information out there to work with," he told the station.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/justice/mi...index.html

Hopefully the reward will lead to some more tips.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by HairOfTheDog - 05-02-2013, 04:55 PM