Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
(06-15-2013, 12:25 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: JVM also interviewed Dakota Quail-Dyer.

He's the father of Jessica's child and referred to as her fiancee, though he told JVM that they had no firm plans to marry.

Snip:
JVM: So please tell us, did she, your fiance, Jessica, have anybody who was bothering her, stalking her, a customer who kept hanging around? Did she ever say anything?

QUAIL-DYER: Not to the aspect of someone so much bothering her. There was people that hung out, out there that were friends of hers. I`m not quite sure who everybody was. It was a work environment. So I`m not quite clear. But she never stressed anything about a specific person or nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the Exxon station was a party hang out at night and/or there were transactions other than gas pump sales going down there regularly during night shifts. That's why police, after 6 weeks, haven't moved beyond the point of disappearance and locals during their investigation. JMO. I hope they're right keeping the focus so narrow.

Here's the JVM June 14, 2013 transcript:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1...vm.01.html

HairOfTheDog, great job on witness accounts Post #40, always good to have their details to refer back to. Very good news HLN reported the story!
Post #41
Quail Dyer doesn't impress me very much, if he loved and adored Jessica he would never have allowed her to work at the gas station, real men protect their women IMO I am not happy with this fellow period.

It's not a good sign people hanging out with her at Exxon, so I agree here could be a party hang out at night and more, could this explain the high heeled boots?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by NightOwl - 06-15-2013, 04:25 PM