Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
(08-09-2013, 09:33 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 06:17 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Hard to believe it's been 2 months already.
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/25501...as-station

It was 100 days on August 4th; really hard to believe it's been so long.

Jessica's fiancee. Dakotah Quail-Dyer, got a job as a cook to replace the income Jessica's gas station gig brought to the family and says he's struggling to keep the rental home and Jessica's phone in tact for when she comes home. He relies on the generosity of friends.

[Image: 13200762-mmmain.jpg]

Quail-Dyer says that their son knows what happened and he never wants him to forget his mom.

According to Quail-Dyer, his family watches the little boy while he's at work and he doesn't hear from Jessica's family or police at all anymore.

No new leads in the case and no formal suspects.

Ref:
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index...on_th.html

I wonder if the fiancee is completely cleared in LE's book.

Thanks for the above article HairOfTheDog. Quail-Dyer is whinning too much about Quail. Quail sounds like he was terribly dependant on Jessica, sounds to me she was the main breadwinner, this is the signal this fellow is giving me. I am annoyed with that fact because he should be a real man here and be able to provide for his family, then Jessica wouldn't need to be in a dangerous job. Jessica didn't stand a chance that night all alone.

Old fashioned as it sounds a man needs to be able to provide for a wife & family first and no children out of wedlock.

I was really upset that if he was pressed about what happened to Jessica he states," But if pressed, he said he believes she could have been taken out of the area for sex trafficking." What a horrible thought!

It struck me very strange that he didn't hear from Jessica's family anymore or the police he says. I wonder if Jessica's side of the family is upset with Quail or what here?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by NightOwl - 08-10-2013, 02:16 PM