Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Oprah told bags are “too expensive” for her
Your post looks stupid. (before you edited it) She still exists to me. Your post doesn't even make sense, because I present facts.

Her voice is still present here. That's why I speak of her in the present tense. I cannot find the post where she said they were well looked after and it was class all the way, but I remember her saying it.

I left that last bit in even though it is not relevant, I thought that was funny how LC said to Sal about Toledo population joining.

(02-20-2011, 09:11 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:08 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:04 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i wouldn't go on "doctor" phil to explain to him that he poops when he eats prunes.

i have been a guest on Oprah however. Smiley_emoticons_smile

LOL. Oprah is a nice lady. Hey LC, I hope you werent on one of those shows, where the guy is married to six or seven different women and none of them know about each other and he cleans out their bank accounts. No way that would be you!

oh hell no! hahahaha it was a nice uplifting story. not some sordid shit.

Sally, they are all interested in an Ohio murder case, and somehow the entire population of Toledo has joined here. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oprah told bags are “too expensive” for her - by aussiefriend - 08-10-2013, 07:36 PM