Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing
(01-01-2014, 01:19 AM)Cheyne Wrote: Well, we may have another suspect in the McStay murders. Johansen sounds like he may have mental issues, and an irrational attachment to Summer.

And, a history of threatening women and children with murder.

He's definitely a POI, for me. I really hope San Bernadino PD is going over all of the alibis and communications for the business associates (Kavanaugh and Merritt), Joseph's ex-wife's violent ex-con husband (Michael McFadden), and Summer Martelli's violent convict ex-boyfriend (Vick Johansen).

It takes a special kinda hate/evil to kill little kids; the fact that Johansen has done time for threatening to do just that is a big red flag that San Diego PD should have investigated as soon as Summer and her kids went missing, IMO.

Snip:
[Image: 24256729_BG1.jpg]
Vick Johansen - ex of Summer Martelli McStay

Court records reveal Johansen made criminal threats against a neighbor and her 12-year-old daughter in 2004, while Johansen was living in Big Bear with Summer Martelli.

The neighbor, who requested that she not be identified, wrote a description of the 2004 incident in a restraining order declaration obtained by CBS News 8:

On April 20, 2004 I was standing in front of my dining room window facing my driveway when I saw a person with bleached blonde hair pass by and head for my back yard. I went to my sliding window off of my living room and opened the door to see this defendant walking up on my patio deck. He started taking off a dog run leach that he loaned us months ago. It was hooked around two trees next to my deck. As he was up on my patio deck to take the cable off of the trees he was looking at me yelling, "I am going to kill your son" over & over & over. And then said, "I am going to kill you and your daughter." I told him that my son doesn't live here anymore and he said, "You better stay away from my house." As he was going to the other tree to finish taking down the dog run he was shaking a 1 ½ foot metal pipe and yelling, "I am going to kill you, your son and your daughter. I was a Marine and I know how to kill." As he was leaving my back yard he was still yelling, "I am going to kill you, your daughter, and your son" over & over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing - by HairOfTheDog - 01-01-2014, 02:17 PM